Iman

Iman

Amal

Amal

Ilmu

Ilmu

Ikhlas

Ikhlas

Ibrah 33: Magical of Knowledge

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Salam wrt,

If we do not tell what we have learned, they will disappear in a few days.
The knowledge that you do not hand out is not yours.


“I have an egg,
You have an egg.
If you give me an egg and,
If I give you an egg,
Again you have an egg,
I have an egg.


You have knowledge.
I have knowledge.
If I give you my knowledge and,
If you give me your knowledge,
Now you have two and
I have two of it.


~Confucius~

Here lies the magical power of knowledge.

Do not forget! “A candle does not lose anything of its light firing another candle.”

Making a statement that will change people’s lives, you can change mankind, not only yourselves. If you cannot find anyone to listen to you, you can tell what you have learned to yourself.


Wassalam

0 comments:

Post a Comment